Assignment #7

Did you receive any comments to your blog?  If so, from whom?  What did they say?

I did get two comments in my blog from a girl called Elizabeth and another girl called Victoria Tran.They were really nice girls and we had many connections. They were telling me that they had different perspective about Dominant and Counter narrative, and that they both connect with me because we have things in common for example Victoria liked the picture of the mountain because she enjoys and loves nature, she also connects with the dominant narratives that say that Mexicans take jobs away because they say they same thing about the people she connects with.Elizabeth said that she has a similar dominant narratives about womens and that she’s Mexican too.

Which students did you write a blog comment for?

The students that I wrote a blog comment for are Yojana and Jared.They both did an amazing job with their shadow box.

Comments I made for each student in the space below:

Dear Jared,

Thank you for sharing your work.My name is Evelyn Diaz and I am a student at Fremont High School.
Something I liked about your work was that you added different pictures that represented who you are.Something I have a question about is Since when do you play soccer?. Please feel free to comment on my work in the future.The address of my student blog is https://evelyndfhs2021.edublogs.org/2017/11/07/assignment-5/ .
Thank You!

Dear Yojana,

Thank you for sharing your work. My name is Evelyn Diaz and I am a student at Fremont High School.
Something I liked about your work was that you included what you like to do with your siblings and that you described the shells as a really special object for you.Something I have a question about is Why did you decided to add flowers? What do flowers mean to you?. Please feel free to comment on my work in the future. The address of my student blog is https://evelyndfhs2021.edublogs.org/2017/11/07/assignment-5/ .
Thank You!
Evelyn Diaz